Discord Link: https://discord.gg/dBe3gvCzTSEnter The Void, a place built on FAMILY and CAMARADAERIE. The Void was formed to create a positive and engaging environment for gamers. From these humble beginnings The Void has grown into an organization unlike any other. The Void is made up from a variety of different backgrounds and each individual brings a unique element to the table which allow us to thrive and grow. We unite under the common vision of honor, integrity, and fair play, The Void continues to adapt itself to the ever-changing landscape of gaming.
With a solid foundation in its Code of Ethics, The Void has weathered the storms that have seen so many others fall. The Void is a home for those tired of compromise. This is an organization of loyal and dedicated members that hold each other to the highest standards. Surround yourself with people that think first of the greater good and understand the meaning of teamwork. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but also find a family.
WHAT MAKES THE VOID UNIQUE
- We expect that our members will be a step above the general internet population. Mature and professional people who expect more from gaming
- Teamwork, trust, and communication are essential for the group to achieve more. We must continually improve in these traits
- Being "the best" in game is more than just statistics. Honorable conduct, a positive culture, and rejection of toxic influences must come first
- That we should welcome new players and help them integrate into the gaming scene and the community, so that the whole may benefit
- We do not mandate participation in competition activities, but for those who wish, we will provide a platform for them to achieve excellence
- Above all, we must preserve our guiding principles, even in the face of difficult challenges, to carry forward our community into the future
OUR VALUES ARE
Integrity: Adhere to the playbooks and the code of conduct when gaming casually or competitively
Humility: Be humble. All players are equal; no one is lesser than another
Honor: Always do the right thing regardless of the potential outcomes
Respect: Show appreciation and recognition to your fellow players. Do not bad-mouth your teammates, opponents, or anyone else
Courage: Fight on no matter how bad the odds. The best stories in sports are the comebacks
Discipline: Grind for your goals. Create new goals, as you become more successful. Push yourself to be a better gamer. Grit counts
Compassion: Be understanding to all your fellow players. Our sport is young, and we should be focused on growing the ecosystem. Endeavor to be the tide that rises all boats
If you want to put your time and energy into another small, fly-by-night "clan" that will be gone in a couple months, then The Void is not for you. However, if you are up to the challenge of taking part in a real online community of dedicated gamers that have bonded together with a common purpose of more organized fun and better gaming, all while kicking everyone else's rear-ends on the field, then this is the place for you.